bubbleheaderturquoise1
twitterlogo

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Swim!

Swimming!

Ever since I was young I have had a love for swimming. I was part of a swim team starting at 8yo all the way through my senior year of high school. With that being said, I feel swimming is an easy workout for me and comes naturally. I was excited when CK had me make swimming a part of my workout agenda! It's a nice change of pace from being in the gym or running and keeps things interesting.

Workout:

5 minute stretch

30 minutes of lap swimming

15 minutes of kicking exercise

10 X 15 push ups

5 minutes yoga


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Create. Coach.
facebook1
youtube1
twitter1
largemeetuplogo1
" Creating the impossible is
ckcoachingtextlogoturquoise1
Home
Untitled
Blogger Designed By twitterlogo largemeetuplogo1 Home Untitled