bubbleheaderturquoise1
twitterlogo

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Grateful

Gratitude

I have learned form CK himself that if we take a moment to Reflect on what we are grateful for each day it is very motivating & powerful! So, here a few of the many things I am grateful for that I reflect on daily.

I am grateful for having the ability to run on this hill!

I am grateful that I have daily guidance from a good coach!

I am grateful that my body is strong and I can workout each day!

I am grateful that I have awesome support from family and friends!

I am grateful that I have the ability to create a healthy lifestyle!

Workout 4/17:
swim for 45 minutes
15X 2 laps of freestyle
10X 2 laps of kicking
15X 2 laps of freestyle
10X10 push ups
25X5 crunches
10 minutes of yoga

Workout 4/18:
5 minute stretch
45 minute run
5 minutes jump rope
5 minutes yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Create. Coach.
facebook1
youtube1
twitter1
largemeetuplogo1
" Creating the impossible is
ckcoachingtextlogoturquoise1
Home
Untitled
Blogger Designed By twitterlogo largemeetuplogo1 Home Untitled