bubbleheaderturquoise1
twitterlogo

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Good energy in, Good energy out!!


Good Energy In & Good Energy Out!!!
Today is Day #24 of my ongoing transformation. After my long run Saturday I was a little sore and so CK told me to take a day of rest and relaxation Sunday! With that being said, I was well rested for today's workout :)
Workout:
5 minute stretch
30 minute run
20 minute bike
5 min jump rope
10X5 arm curls
10X10 push ups
10X5 dips
10X5 assisted pull ups
5 minutes of yoga
After communicating with CK I was telling him how I'm worried my "high" will go away! So, my question is how do we keep the momentum going???
I must say I'm pretty impressed with Coach CK, he has a lot going on in his life with work, school, traveling, family, girlfriend, etc. and yet he still finds time to workout and focus!! I guess that's some inspiration to keep the momentum going......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Create. Coach.
facebook1
youtube1
twitter1
largemeetuplogo1
" Creating the impossible is
ckcoachingtextlogoturquoise1
Home
Untitled
Blogger Designed By twitterlogo largemeetuplogo1 Home Untitled