bubbleheaderturquoise1
twitterlogo

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 9, 2012

No stopping yet!


No Stopping yet!
Today was a long day for me being a night shift nurse and being up n out of the door by 7am! However, the first thing I wanted to do when I got home at 9:30pm was get in my workout. Ever since I kicked off my transformation with the intense 10 days that CK coached me through I have been trying to keep the momentum going. I'm glad it hasn't been a challenge like I was worried about. For some reason I have a burning desire inside of me and all I want to do is workout!!
My workout today was short and sweet:
20 min bike
35 min run
5 min yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Create. Coach.
facebook1
youtube1
twitter1
largemeetuplogo1
" Creating the impossible is
ckcoachingtextlogoturquoise1
Home
Untitled
Blogger Designed By twitterlogo largemeetuplogo1 Home Untitled