bubbleheaderturquoise1
twitterlogo

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

30 Days To Success!


Today marks my 30 days of being on this program that CK designed specifically for me. It has been an awesome experience so far and I have had great success.
Here are just a few things I have accomplished: lost 21.6 pounds, can run 60 minutes without stopping, dropped 2 clothes sizes, lost inches in all areas I took measurements on at the beginning, I am able to recenter myself with meditation, I have more energy and feel outgoing! I am very luck to have been set on the right track with CKcoaching.co and feel like I have been given great tools to continue on this new path in my life.
4/19:
5 mintue stretch
60 minute run
7 minutes of yoga
4/20:
10 mintues of yoga
30 minute swim
4//21:
5 minute stretch
30 minute run
5X 15 push ups
5 minutes jump rope
5X10 arm curls
5X10 chin ups
7 minutes yoga
4/22:
5K run

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Wendy! You've accomplished so much over this past 30 days - keep going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber~ Thanks so much for the support! You to have been accomplishing great things :). Keep up the hard work!

      Delete

Inspire. Create. Coach.
facebook1
youtube1
twitter1
largemeetuplogo1
" Creating the impossible is
ckcoachingtextlogoturquoise1
Home
Untitled
Blogger Designed By twitterlogo largemeetuplogo1 Home Untitled