bubbleheaderturquoise1
twitterlogo

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Structure!

Structure

Today was a great day for putting the missing pieces together. After communicating with my coach I found what I needed! Structure. It's a great idea to have structure with workouts, diet, & in your social life. CK taught me by having a set plan for each and making them into easy habits you will create great success in your life! I truly believe this because since the start of my 10 day challenge, which has transformed into my new life habits, I have had great structure with my workouts and seen awesome results. I believe each of you could have this as well. I strongly encourage you to take part in ckcoaching.co so you to can learn. It's great because each person can have a structured plan tailored specifically for them!

workouts:
4/10:
5 minute stretch
30 minute lap swim
4X12 leg extension
4X12 leg curls
4X12 calve raises
5X25 crunches
10 minutes of yoga


4/11:
30 minute jog
20 minute bike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Create. Coach.
facebook1
youtube1
twitter1
largemeetuplogo1
" Creating the impossible is
ckcoachingtextlogoturquoise1
Home
Untitled
Blogger Designed By twitterlogo largemeetuplogo1 Home Untitled