bubbleheaderturquoise1
twitterlogo

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Keeping the Momentum going!!

Keeping the Momentum going!!

It has been my second day of workouts without my Coach CK here in SD! However, he has left me with great confidence in myself that I can be successful and reach my highest of goals. I'm not a fan of taking pictures of myself with my camera and I didn't come across anyone when I ran on the hill today, so I thought I would post a picture of what has been my biggest challenge.

"THE HILL"

I took this picture today when I was running back up the hill and was about half way back up! My last run with Chris was the day before he left and we ran for just over 60 minutes. During the run we ran up this hill and every bit of me wanted to stop (you can ask CK!), I may have even dropped the "F" Bomb as well. Oops!! lol. I was able to make it up with such great words of encouragement from CK! Saying "you can do it", "this is the easy part!", " you are bigger then this hill". So, today when I ran up the hill I reminded myself of those encouraging words and that this is something I knew I could already do!!!

Score: hill 0- wendy 1

Today's workout: 4/4/12

30 minute jog: hill X1

20 minute bike

4X10 of chin-ups

4X10 of arm curls

4X10 of dips

5X10 of push-ups

Yesterdays workout: 4/3/12

swam @ the YMCA doing 15 X50 meters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Create. Coach.
facebook1
youtube1
twitter1
largemeetuplogo1
" Creating the impossible is
ckcoachingtextlogoturquoise1
Home
Untitled
Blogger Designed By twitterlogo largemeetuplogo1 Home Untitled