bubbleheaderturquoise1
twitterlogo

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Running... & running.... & running....

Run!

I have been lucky because my Coach Chris keeps in touch with me each day and helps me with what kind of workout I should do. If you take a part in CKCoaching you to will have an individualized plan just for you!!

Today was a yet again, another beautiful day for a Run in San Diego. I took a picture of my usual go to place trail that I run on! CK and I ran on the trail a few times. I like it because I know the exact distance and exactly where it leads me, back home :). lol! I decided to step outside my comfort zone, take an adventure and not run on the trail today! I mapped out a route and ran 3.8 miles and then got in a nice leg workout in the gym. I must say, I probably won't use the trail much anymore!

4/6/2012 Workout:

  • 3.8 mile run
  • 4x12 leg curls
  • 4X12 leg extensions
  • 4X12 calf raises
  • 3 min of jump rope
  • 5X20 crunches
  • 5 min yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Create. Coach.
facebook1
youtube1
twitter1
largemeetuplogo1
" Creating the impossible is
ckcoachingtextlogoturquoise1
Home
Untitled
Blogger Designed By twitterlogo largemeetuplogo1 Home Untitled