bubbleheaderturquoise1
twitterlogo

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

2 Months and counting!!!!

 

5/26/12, Yesterday! That is the day that marks my 2 Months of changing my life. It originally began as a 10 day challenge that I have chosen to continue. I owe a lot of credit to CK for helping me through this Life changing experience and keeping me on track. Thank You!  During the past two months I have had some ups and downs, but overall have had great success! I have slimmed down 35.8 pounds, completed a sprint tri, and am now going to be doing a few 5K's coming up, planning on a 10K in August and if I stay on track hopefully a half marathon  soon after.  I journal what I eat every day and plan my meals ahead of time so I can stay on track with a healthy diet.  Also keeping fried food and fast food out of my diet as well helps!  After having some heart issues, a huge family history of diabetes, and knowing how unhealthy it is to be "overweight", I have chosen to make this Challenge my lifestyle.  One of my inspirations each day when I workout and eat healthy is seeing my before pictures (thanks CK for encouraging them!) and seeing the progress I have made.  When I first met CK I wasn't even able to run a minute, now I can run over an hour and have been able to accomplish things I never thought imaginable.   Being consistent and having a great coach is what has helped me to be successful & I believe that everyone is an athlete somewhere inside!  "If I can do it, you can do it!"

1 comment:

Inspire. Create. Coach.
facebook1
youtube1
twitter1
largemeetuplogo1
" Creating the impossible is
ckcoachingtextlogoturquoise1
Home
Untitled
Blogger Designed By twitterlogo largemeetuplogo1 Home Untitled