bubbleheaderturquoise1
twitterlogo

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Vacation Success!















Vacation Success!!


This Past week I was able to go back to the Midwest for a little vacation and visit with family and friends.  I must say, it was a first for me that I worked out consistently while on vacation and was able to drop some #'s! The weather in the Midwest is definitely different with it being humid some days, hot as hell some days, & cool n rainy others!  However, I was able to enjoy some nice runs, a little biking, and a few workouts in the gym with Coach CK.  The first workout I got in with CK was at the YMCA.  It was pretty cool because they had an inside track (me above, lol!).  Running on the track was good because we were able to get in a bunch of laps at different levels of intensity.  I must say one of the most inspirational things for me were all the words of encouragement from CK and two women who approached me during my workout at the YMCA. One lady said "can I give you a high 5? You are an inspiration that some day I will be able to run like you to!", the second lady said " You go girl, you are rocking it!".  CK always pushes you to the next level and is very encouraging with words like "great job", "keep it up", "your kicking ass"! Sometimes it's the little words of encouragement that help you go far.


Also, I'm very impressed with the great biking work Chris and his girlfriend Amber have been doing as of lately.  It's very cool to hear about it all and it is inspiring as well.  Keep up the good work guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Create. Coach.
facebook1
youtube1
twitter1
largemeetuplogo1
" Creating the impossible is
ckcoachingtextlogoturquoise1
Home
Untitled
Blogger Designed By twitterlogo largemeetuplogo1 Home Untitled