bubbleheaderturquoise1
twitterlogo

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Trying new Tricks!

Trying New Tricks!



This Past week was a great week because I tested out a new workout program that Coach CK recommended. CK tried it out as well, so I can't wait to hear his feedback as to what components he liked and didn't!  I think trying new things within your workout regimen is key to keeping it interesting.  It's easy to fall into the same old routine and get burnout from it!  I must say that one thing I enjoy about being coached through CkCoaching is he's always testing new things and changing up each individuals workout keeping it interesting.  The new workout this past week was a good and challenge for me.  I continued to do about 30 minutes of running each day and then threw in the weightlifting.  Weightlifting was challenging for me this week because I don't know all the exercises on the worksheet so it took me quite a bit of time in the gym to get through everything.  However, at the same time it was a good experience because it got me doing research about the exercises and how to do each one.  I'm looking forward to keeping up with the structured weightlifting and seeing what new tricks CK will be sharing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Create. Coach.
facebook1
youtube1
twitter1
largemeetuplogo1
" Creating the impossible is
ckcoachingtextlogoturquoise1
Home
Untitled
Blogger Designed By twitterlogo largemeetuplogo1 Home Untitled