bubbleheaderturquoise1
twitterlogo

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Focus

Focus

To often we focus on what we don't have versus what we do have. 


It's been almost two weeks since my last post since Chris recommended I take a break, but hopefully I will be back on track now.   The past two weeks have been great! I've been doing about an hour workout or a little more each day.  Mixing in biking and running for my cardio and then I incorporated about 20-30 minutes of weights and 20 minutes of yoga/stretching each day as well.  It has been great because when you do all of that back to back it really gets your heart rate going! Also, I have still been focusing on a clean helathy diet and tracking my meals. Over the past two weeks I was able to break my 40 # mark since starting this challenge and I got to buy some new pants in smaller sizes! For a girl, that's huge! lol. My goal this coming week is to stay on track with diet and exercise and post a picture of how I've been doing.  Also, I am going to be working towards a half marathon here in SD and hopefully will get in a 10K before then!

I decided to put that little bit about focus because sometimes we get to caught up in our daily lives and where we are going or what we want!  It's important to take a step back and focus on all the blessing we have currently.  Even for something so simple as having running shoes and a glass of water after your workout. I am so lucky to be able to workout outside year round and that I have family and friends who support me unconditionally with this journey I have been on. 

What kind of things do you have in your life that you should focus on a little more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Create. Coach.
facebook1
youtube1
twitter1
largemeetuplogo1
" Creating the impossible is
ckcoachingtextlogoturquoise1
Home
Untitled
Blogger Designed By twitterlogo largemeetuplogo1 Home Untitled