bubbleheaderturquoise1
twitterlogo

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Keep Moving!!

Keep Moving!!

Hope everyone is doing great and has a great week coming up.  First of all I would like to thank Chris with CKcoaching for the continuing support on my adventure!  This past week went well, especially since I was concerned not having something to train for.  I went on a small trip and still managed to eat clean and workout like I have been in the past! This was a huge accomplishment for me because I usually put those two things on the back burner if I'm on vacation.  I even managed to pull my girlfriends out to get in a few workouts as well.  It's very motivating when you have that great support around you.  CkCoaching was able to provide it for me during the 10 day challenge and everyone once in a while still checks in with me to see how my workouts are going.  It's definitely a great motivator!

This past week I kept up with my running between 45-60 minutes a day and added in a little biking as well.  I was also told about a great app for my iPhone called StrongLifts.  With this app I was able to get in 5X5 lifts in the gym a few days as well.  It's great to have variety with your workouts!  I think the biggest challenge for me was running outside in the desert this week because it was so hot! lol.  But I stuck to my guns and kept the momentum going.  Now that I have been doing consistent workouts and eating clean it is finally a part of my daily habits and I'm feeling good.  Hope everyone finds it in them to Keep Moving this week!!!!!

What things motivate you to keep going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Create. Coach.
facebook1
youtube1
twitter1
largemeetuplogo1
" Creating the impossible is
ckcoachingtextlogoturquoise1
Home
Untitled
Blogger Designed By twitterlogo largemeetuplogo1 Home Untitled