bubbleheaderturquoise1
twitterlogo

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Trial Tri!


Triathlon Training Trial


First of all I would like to thank CK for all the wonderful coaching I have had over the past few weeks! If it wasnt for him I would not be making the awesome gains I have been. Thank you  CK!

Through CKcoaching it is part of the program to set goals for yourself during the transformation. One of my small goals is doing a sprint Triathlon.  Through the great coaching of Chris I have been slowly working on all the pieces working towards my goal.  Today I did a trial run of the Triathlon.  I didn't do it in the exact order, but I did all 3 parts!  My goal this week is to do it in the exact order. 

What kind of mini goals do you find the best and most effective??


5/3
Stretch 5 minutes
Tri Trial run: bike 5 miles, run 2 miles, swim 500 meters
*This workout was way more challenging then I ever expected, but I am so glad I did the trial like Chris suggested. 

5/4
Stretch 5 min
Run 60 minutes
crunches 5X25
jump rope 3 min
Yoga 10 min

5/5
Stretch 5 min
run 30 min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Create. Coach.
facebook1
youtube1
twitter1
largemeetuplogo1
" Creating the impossible is
ckcoachingtextlogoturquoise1
Home
Untitled
Blogger Designed By twitterlogo largemeetuplogo1 Home Untitled