bubbleheaderturquoise1
twitterlogo

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Post #3- Transformation


From Flab to Fit, Foxy, & Fabulous!


This Past week was challenging when it came to sticking to my guns! I had a lot of fun activities that went on between work and my social life. I attended a potluck and decided to bring something healthy that I knew I could eat. So, I brought a fruit salad that was sweet and full of color!!! When I placed it on the table for some reason my eyes went to everything else but the "healthy" thing I brought. As I stood there and looked all these thoughts came rushing through my mind. Maybe I will just eat that slice of cake, a little piece of pizza, some pasta salad, and a few potato chips and then be satisfied :)!!! Thankfully, I realized I needed to pinch myself... & pinch HARD! Seriously, what exactly would I be satisfying? That voice in my head that I keep having this battle with because it's influencing me in the wrong direction. I reached in my pocket for my iPhone and took a good long look. I had transferred some "before" pictures of me to my phone. As I looked at these pictures of myself I was reminded of this transformation I am currently going through. Telling myself that I am unstoppable and that junk food isn't going to ruin me or that awesome cardio workout I put in today! I have worked hard for those lower numbers I saw on the scale and tape measure this week. I do not need to make unhealthy food an option anymore.

My good friend has taught me how to fight that voice of my inner demon and how to transform my negative thinking patterns into positive ones! It's hard sometimes to find that support, but if you have friends who are willing to cheer you on and help it makes all the difference. I recommend you take advantage of CkCoaching.co to help you transform!

Good luck this week!
WRE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Create. Coach.
facebook1
youtube1
twitter1
largemeetuplogo1
" Creating the impossible is
ckcoachingtextlogoturquoise1
Home
Untitled
Blogger Designed By twitterlogo largemeetuplogo1 Home Untitled