bubbleheaderturquoise1
twitterlogo

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 16, 2012


From Flab to Fit, Foxy, & Fabulous!
I'm an average 30 year old girl who needs to shed a few pounds, well lets be honest-more then a few! LOL. I am using each day to figure out Life, Love, and success! Each day is a gift and I have decided that the time is NOW. My goal and desire is to find the tools on how to get into great shape, find love & make lasting friendships!
As I sat in my bed this morning I took a moment to reflect on my current status of being single & overweight. I reminded myself that it's just exactly that, a status that I have given myself! I don't have to be that. I have the ability to change, accept where i am now & move forward.
Recently I had a great conversation with a close friend CK & it really motivated me to get my ASS going! He use to explain to me that I need to be grateful that I'm six feet above and can train today!!! I have the ability to lose weight, get unstoppable confidence, and easily date men. By working out and feeling good and confident about being in my own skin I am one step closer to being the 30 year old I so badly want! So I reminded myself of a few things I am grateful for.....
I am grateful that I have the ability to go run outside in mid February!
I am grateful that I have a nice pair of running shoes!
I am grateful that my friends are my motivators!
I am grateful that I can walk out my front door!
I am grateful that I can be HOT and SEXY!! (just like all of you)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Create. Coach.
facebook1
youtube1
twitter1
largemeetuplogo1
" Creating the impossible is
ckcoachingtextlogoturquoise1
Home
Untitled
Blogger Designed By twitterlogo largemeetuplogo1 Home Untitled