bubbleheaderturquoise1
twitterlogo

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Post #2- Transformation

From Flab to Fit, Foxy, & Fabulous!
I have found a new Love for working out this past week! I really focused on my cardio and after looking back I put in 527 minutes of cardio. It wasn't so bad because I was able to enjoy the beauty of the outdoors while working on my transformation. Being outside and hiking, jogging, swimming, etc. is my favorite place to workout. It seemed like a lot to me, but then I realized I was lacking a little in one area this past week. Weightlifting!
I must say I owe my friend CK a lot of credit. A few years ago I did Body For Life with CK and he taught me the value of lifting weights to help tone my body! It was a great learning experience for me because it taught me all the different kinds of exercises I can do for weight training. Having learned those skills from CK previously I began to wonder, What is currently holding me back? I already have the tools I need for weightlifting in the gym.
So, as I tried to talk myself into going to the gym today and lift some weights I realized something huge. I have a fear of lifting weights! Well... not exactly lifting weights, but being in a gym in front of all those "people" who are just sitting there watching me trying to get my big butt on machines or picking up weights. At this point I needed a reality check! LOL. Somehow I convinced myself to roll over to the gym. When I walked in and looked around I soon realized that nobody was looking at me. They were all focused on their workouts! However, if they were looking it was more then likely they were probably wondering what the hell is wrong with that girl who is just standing there? She needs to get on that machine!! LOL. Well, I'll tell ya what... I never ran to a piece of weightlifting equipment so fast! As I started to workout I thought, All these people are doing the same thing I am. If anything I should be proud of myself for getting off the couch and into the gym! I am ready to face my fears full force and continue to work through them so I can be Fit, Foxy, & Fabulous!!!
Happy Weightlifting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Create. Coach.
facebook1
youtube1
twitter1
largemeetuplogo1
" Creating the impossible is
ckcoachingtextlogoturquoise1
Home
Untitled
Blogger Designed By twitterlogo largemeetuplogo1 Home Untitled