bubbleheaderturquoise1
twitterlogo

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 26, 2015

One of The Most Important Things To Weight Loss

One of the most important variables to weightloss, getting fit, and staying healthy is using a journal. Time and time again, research shows that journaling is one of the most important things a person can do to achieve their weight loss goals.

The practice of keeping a journal is the trick that seems to work best for me when I'm trying to bring my body fat levels down and bring out my abs.  When I plan in my journal what I will eat, the amounts of each food, and times I will eat, I start taking the direct action to make it happen. Journaling also allows me to go back years earlier to study what works and what does not and compare it to my current activity. 

I have a few new twists to make journaling fun. Last night, my workout partner and I started doing reps of 10-20 reps of assisted pull ups for a total of 100 reps. We took it to the next level and recorded a quick video on the iphone of the workout so that could learn from your experience and make it fun!  Videos assist with how the workout is executed and a great tool to gauge body composition while working out. 

Do the same with your meals.  You can create healthy meals and keep track of what you're eating by taking a quick photo of the finished product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire. Create. Coach.
facebook1
youtube1
twitter1
largemeetuplogo1
" Creating the impossible is
ckcoachingtextlogoturquoise1
Home
Untitled
Blogger Designed By twitterlogo largemeetuplogo1 Home Untitled